· Alkaramah pizza Crust after size as desired large or small use after thawing
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 4 garlic cloves minced
· 1small onion, sliced thin into rings and then separated
· 3 -4 tomatoes sliced thin
· 2 -3 tablespoons fresh basil , chopped or 2 -3 teaspoons dried basil
· 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes , dried
· 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into thumb-sized pieces (or 1 cup shredded mozzarella)
· 2 tablespoon parmesan, grated
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Form dough to a medium pizza stone or pan per package instructions.
3. Brush surface of dough with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with garlic.
4. Arrange separated onion rings evenly atop garlic, leaving 1/2-inch space for pizza edge.
5. Arrange tomato slices atop onions, overlapping slightly for maximum coverage.
6. Sprinkle basil and red pepper flakes atop tomatoes and pizza edge.
7. Arrange mozzarella evenly atop tomatoes.
8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese atop mozzarella and pizza edge.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden, and cheese begins to bubble and brown.
10. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
11. Slice into eighths, serve and enjoy!